FOB SMART700HG (120V / 700VA / 450W, Medical-Grade Tower UPS)
Provides Ideal UPS Backup in Healthcare Facilities
- Compliant with UL 60601-1 standards for use in patient-care vicinities, when plugged into a hospital-grade outlet.
- Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise.
Battery Backup and Full Surge Protection
- 42 minutes runtime for half load (225W); 18 minutes for full load (450W).
- All four hospital-grade outlets provide surge protection rated to 480 joules.
LEDs and Audible Alarms Keep You Aware of Power Status
- Indicator lights on the front of the unit show you when the UPS is on and supplying utility power, when operating in voltage correction mode or in battery mode, relative load level and low-battery warning.
Saves Your Files, Even When You’re Away
- Works with Tripp Lite PowerAlert software (available as a free download) to enable safe, unattended system shutdown and files saves during prolonged power failures.
|Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA)||700|
|Output Watt Capacity (Watts)||450|
|Nominal Output Voltage(s) Supported||115V; 120V|
|Frequency Compatibility||60 Hz|
|Outlet Receptacles||(4) 5 – 15R|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Input Circuit Breakers||10A|
|Full Load Runtime||18 min. (450W)|
|Half Load Runtime||42 min. (450W)|
|Audible Alarm||Indicates power failure, overload and low battery conditions.|
|LED Indicators||Indicates line power, battery power, overload, voltage regulation and battery replace status.|
|UPS Module Dimensions||12.8 x 7.5 x 9|
|UPS Module Weight||44.2 lbs.|
|Operating Temperature Range||+32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Green Energy-Saving Feature||Greater than 95% efficiency – GREEN UPS|
All TrippLite products come with a limited warranty. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or to damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse or neglect. For more information regrading FOBI Inc’s terms and conditions, please review the links below.
- Meets FCC Part 15 Category A (EMI);
- ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances);
- Tested to UL1778 (USA);
- Tested to UL60601-1 (medical grade).