The SMART1500RMXL2UA SmartPro 120V 1.5kVA 1.35kW Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up servers and network storage devices, the SMART1500RMXL2UA switches to battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Featuring eight NEMA 5-15R outlets (four switchable) and a 10-foot power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P input, the SMART1500RMXL2UA has an internal battery that provides 14 minutes of support at half load and 4.9 minutes at full load. Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 145V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges.
Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware.
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and fault conditions.
Reliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
- Supports half load up to 14 min. and full load up to 4.9 min.
2 Load Banks with Switchable Outlets
- Can control 4 outlets remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V–145V without using battery power.
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance.
Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack.
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory.
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND accessory.
All TrippLite products come with a limited warranty. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or to damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse or neglect. For more information regrading FOBI Inc’s terms and conditions, please review the links below.
Terms and Conditions of Quotation
Terms and Conditions of Sale
General Return Policy