FOB SMART1200XLHG (120V / 1kVA / 750W, Medical-Grade Tower UPS)
Ideal UPS Backup in Healthcare Facilities
- Complies with UL 60601-1 standards for use in patient-care facilities.
- Isolation transformer with Faraday shield offers full isolation and removes common mode noise.
- 6 ft. power cord with 120V NEMA 5-15P-HG plug.
Reliable Battery Backup and Surge Protection
- Supports half load up to 28 min. and full load up to 10 min.
- 4 NEMA 5-15R-HG outlets with 940-joule surge protection.
LEDs and Audible Alarms
- Front LEDs indicate power, mode, load and battery status.
- Alarms alert you to power failure, overload and low battery.
Saves Files When You’re Away
- Included PowerAlert® software enables safe, unattended system shutdown and file saving during power failures.
- Connects to computer via DB9 or USB port with included cables.
|Output Volt Amp Capacity (VA)||1000|
|Output Watt Capacity (Watts)||750|
|Nominal Output Voltage(s) Supported||115V; 120V|
|Frequency Compatibility||60 Hz|
|Outlet Receptacles||(4) 5 – 15R|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||120V AC|
|Input Circuit Breakers||15A|
|Full Load Runtime||10 min. (750W)|
|Half Load Runtime||28 min. (375W)|
|Audible Alarm||Indicates power failure, overload and low battery conditions.|
|LED Indicators||Indicates line power, battery power, overload, voltage regulation and battery replace status.|
|UPS Module Dimensions||12.5 x 7.5 x 9.5|
|UPS Module Weight||45.2 lbs.|
|Operating Temperature Range||+32 to +104 degrees Fahrenheit|
All TrippLite products come with a limited warranty. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or to damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse or neglect. For more information regrading FOBI Inc’s terms and conditions, please review the links below.
- Meets FCC Part 15 Category A (EMI);
- Tested to UL1778 (USA);
- Tested to UL60601-1 (medical grade).