The SMART1000RM2U SmartPro 120V 1kVA 800W Line-Interactive Sine Wave UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up servers and network storage devices, the SMART1000RM2U switches to 1kVA/800W battery mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss.
Four of the six NEMA 5-15R outlets may be switched off remotely to reboot equipment or shed nonessential loads to maximize battery backup time for mission-critical equipment. The internal battery provides 15 minutes of support at half load (400W) and 5.3 minutes at full load (800W). A front-panel LCD screen lets you monitor important data, such as load level, power factor, voltage, battery charge and estimated runtimes.
Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) maintains 120V nominal output over an input range of 83V to 147V without using battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 570-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges.
Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for servers, network storage devices and telecom hardware.
- Audible alarm signals loss of utility power, overload, low battery and fault conditions.
Reliable Battery Backup
- Supports half load up to 15 min. and full load up to 5.3 min.
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Maintains 120V nominal output over input range of 83V–147V without using battery power.
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment’s performance.
- USB and DB9 ports combine with PowerAlert software, available via free download, to monitor operating conditions, monitor AC power, and enable safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.
Versatile Installation Options
- Hardware included for 4-post mounting in 2U of EIA-standard 19 in. rack.
- Mounts on wall or 2-post rack with optional 2POSTRMKITWM accessory.
- Mounts in upright tower position with optional 2-9USTAND accessory.
All TrippLite products come with a limited warranty. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or to damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse or neglect. For more information regrading FOBI Inc’s terms and conditions, please review the links below.
Terms and Conditions of Quotation
Terms and Conditions of Sale
General Return Policy