The PS615HG20AOEM Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to a rack, table or pedestal in operating rooms, patient-care areas, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-20P-HG hospital-grade plug and six NEMA 5-20R-HG hospital-grade outlets. Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Ionic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces.
Two resettable built-in 20A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. Locking safety covers are integrated to protect unused outlets from debris and damage. Long 15-foot 20A AC power cord gives you flexibility to roll the equipment where it’s most needed. Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS615HG20AOEM on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. All-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
Power Distribution in Any Medical Facility
- Ideal for operating rooms, administrative areas, patient-care areas, therapy rooms and imaging environments.
- Attaches easily to IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile workstations.
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363A specifications.
Premium Safety Features
- Dual resettable built-in 20A circuit breakers protect against dangerous overloads.
- Switchless design prevents accidental shutoff.
- Integrated locking safety covers keep debris away from unused outlets.
Exclusive, Patented Antimicrobial Protection
- Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA.
- Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments.
- Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
All TrippLite products come with a limited warranty. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or to damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse or neglect. For more information regrading FOBI Inc’s terms and conditions, please review the links below.
Terms and Conditions of Quotation
Terms and Conditions of Sale
General Return Policy