The PS-415-HG-OEM Medical-Grade Power Strip supplies power to movable plug-connected components mounted to a rack, table or pedestal in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas. Compliant with UL 1363A specifications, this 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and four NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets.
Anti-Microbial Protected with EPA Registered and FDA Compliant Silver Ionic Technology known to inhibit growth of Microbes on surfaces. Two built-in resettable 15A circuit breakers control power to all outlets and protect the power strip against overloads. Switchless design prevents the unit from being accidentally shut off. The 15 ft. power cord provides ample reach to the power source.
Mounting tabs and flanges let you install the PS-415-HG-OEM on a wide variety of surfaces, such as IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile medical workstations. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding environments.
Power Distribution Anywhere in Any Medical Facility
- Ideal for use in operating rooms, patient-care vicinities, therapy rooms, imaging environments and administrative areas.
- For use on IV poles, mobile carts, crash carts and mobile workstations, when properly mounted.
- 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip complies with UL 1363A specifications.
Premium Safety Features
- Dual, resettable built-in 15A circuit breakers protect against dangerous overloads.
- Switchless design prevents accidental shut-off.
- Includes four locking outlet covers that require a tool to remove.
Exclusive, Patented Antimicrobial Protection
- Silver ionic powder coating is 99.9% effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria like C. diff and MRSA.
- Patented coating helps to reduce the risk of healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) in hospitals and other medical environments.
- Coating meets the requirements of JIS Z 2801:2000, an international standard for evaluating efficacy in antimicrobial products.
All TrippLite products come with a limited warranty. This warranty does not apply to normal wear or to damage resulting from accident, misuse, abuse or neglect. For more information regrading FOBI Inc’s terms and conditions, please review the links below.
Terms and Conditions of Quotation
Terms and Conditions of Sale
General Return Policy