Air / O2 Blender Overhaul
How Often Do You PM Your Blenders?
Each blender manufacturer requires a complete overhaul every 2 years. Some facilities only test the output with an analyzer, but that’s not a guarantee that the unit is really working safely.
Patients have been injured due to faulty blenders that were not properly maintained. Seals and gaskets break down over time. How many blenders need servicing in your facility right now? Do you have the resources to properly service them every 2 years?
Click on your blender to see our new flat rate pricing!
So, why use FOBI?
Proper service requires special tools and can be very difficult due to the large numbers of small parts. Our experienced and trained technicians have mastered this process and charge less than most internal Biomeds would charge in billable hours. We also do a large volume and have lower parts costs than most facilities.
- Complete disassembly and ultrasonic cleaning
- All seals, filters, and diaphragms replaced
- Testing and calibration to OEM spec
- Quick turn-around – Usually within 1 week or less
- Factory trained technicians
- PM service documentation included