Fetal Transducer Repair
Is all transducer service the same?
Absolutely not! Some companies offer a low flat rate, but charge you a handling or cleaning fee. Some companies do not test “fixed” transducers on OEM equipment. Some companies take weeks and weeks to get your transducers back to you. Some offer no exchange option when a transducer can no longer be serviced.
So, why use FOBI?
- Our pricing is extremely competitive
- We’re a local vendor
- Every service includes:
- Complete disassembly and cleaning
- A new cable assembly
- All defective parts replaced
- Re-crystallization as needed
- Testing and calibration on OEM equipment
- 12 Month Warranty
- All parts covered at flat rate
- Quick turn-around time
- New transducers available as well!